Small and medium sized companies are hiring our services as a strategy in their business planning. It's a strategy that lets the company focus on improving client service -- producing better products -- and do a better job overall, in a more cost-effective way. Our model works well for those businesses that do not wish to implement a full time accounting department. Our model is a turn-key solution with up to 50% off on accounting software, and services that can be tailored to your business needs that could include;
- Processing accounts payable
- Processing payroll and applicable reporting
- Billing and maintaining accounts receivable
- Sales tax reporting
- Assisting with cash management
- Assisting with budgeting
- Reconciling cash and other balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining fixed assets records
- Providing monthly financial reports
This model has several variations depending upon individual client needs and wants.
Without up to date data in accounts payable, a business will lack visibility into how much, how often and when they pay their suppliers. This can hamper you from choosing the most advantageous payment terms or selecting appropriate timing in which to pay vendors. To bolster your accounting and reporting process, improving your data can;
- Avoid Late Payment Fees and Penalties— Reminders and scheduling facility keep you up to date about your future payments and gives you the freedom from late payment penalties.
- Never Miss an Early Payment Discount— Simultaneously, it rewards you the benefits of early payments by updating you about the profits of early payment, if any.
- Avoid Duplicate Payment— Outsourcing accounts is done by experienced professionals which mitigates the possibilities of duplicate payments.
- Eliminate The Need for Paper Invoice Storage—It becomes substantially easier with the help of accounts payable software, a paperless accounts payable system which maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improve Consolidation— It streamlines the complete accounts payable system, making it accurate and ensures high quality standards.
We work closely with our clients on the services we provide to earn their trust and successfully achieve mutual goals together. Your financial success is as important to your business as it is to ours.
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Reduce cash collection shortfalls
- Reduce A/R adjustments and bad debt write-offs
- Gain visibility into receivables transactions
- Focus on your core business activities (rather than being stuck in back-office processes)
- Maintain healthier accounts by lowering the revenue costs
- Access more consistent customer interaction and communication which ultimately enhances your customer base
- Maximize collections by offering extensive Credit control
Account and bank statement reconciliation is an integral part of maintaining good cash flow. Without timely reconciliations, your business risks missing bank errors, failing to identify fraud or theft, and underutilization of cash. For high-volume transactional businesses such as retailers and restaurants, it can also be a struggle to verify cash deposits, credit card deposits, and gift cards.
Our solutions include;
- Reduce risk and increase transparency of the general ledger
- Uncover irregularities in your accounts
- Eliminate bank errors and manage fees
Young-Sullinger Bookkeeping & Accounting Services oversight ensures that your financial reporting is accurate and you the business owner/manager can focus on operations and what is important to you in building your business.
Hence, when you’ve got important business decisions to make, your financial reports we produce can dig deeper into your data to perform complex analysis and provide advisory services.
We provide monthly, quarterly and year end Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow reports.. Custom reports also available.
For those needing software we work closely with you to purchase and setup a program that works best for you. We develop an effective chart of accounts and financial reports, including Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Custom Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup, conduct training on the effective use of the program. There is no one size fits all, why pay for what you don't need?
We have a variety of solutions for small businesses with a limited finance budget. In our model, we utilize QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks desktop. Both solutions have a variety of specific qualities to fit your needs and how you envision running and growing your business efficiently.
QuickBooks Online can be used anywhere, anytime where there is an on online connection and is very cost effective. One of the main advantages is that it allows us to access your accounting records simultaneously from our office. This makes support more convenient and less costly. QuickBooks Online is a VeriSign Secured product, and because they use the same data-encryption technology that banks rely on, your data is secure. And because it’s online, it’s automatically backed up.
2016 QuickBooks Online and Desktop includes the added feature of online banking. Automated online banking downloads transactions from your bank or credit card right into your QuickBooks company records. The benefits is that it dramatically reduce manual data entry, it is easy to set up and it virtually eliminates reconciliation as the data comes directly from your bank.